Sign My Loan Powered By ScholarChip

Customer Service

For questions regarding problems or difficulties using the MyLoanCounseling web site:

call 800-999-6227 or email

Customer Relations Representatives are available:

Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time

Frequently Asked Questions

My Social Security Number is not in the system, how do I proceed?

Some institutions send a notice directing students to MyLoanCounseling too soon. When your exit information is ready you will receive an email directly from MyLoanCounseling. If you are responding to the notice sent from your institution, we recommend you return to the site in a few days or wait for the MyLoanCounseling notice.

Who is University Accounting Service, LLC?

University Accounting Service (UAS) is a student loan management service. We have been hired by universities across the country to assist in the administration and billing of campus-based student loans, including:

We are not a guarantee agency and we do not manage loans in the Direct or Federal Family Educational Loan (FFEL) programs.

We are here to assist you in understanding the terms under which you borrowed your loans and to make repayment as easy as possible. and all related tradenames and trademarks are the property of ScholarChip Card LLC.